Everyday Comfort

Expert HVAC/Refrigeration Installation and Service


Products We Sell & Install Expertise You Can Rely On


Furnaces account for a significant percentage of the energy bill for most Canadian families and businesses. Unfortunately, old systems are only 60% efficiency at best, meaning for every $100 you pay in your gas bill only $60 dollars (60%) is actually used to heat up your place and the other 40% or $40 dollars are wasted out of the chimney.

New high efficiency equipment is up to 98%. This means  you are actually using $98 dollars in heating cost and only wasting $2 dollar for every $100 paid in the utility bills.

Start saving today for years to come , just Call The Cool Guys today to inquire about a new furnace for your residential or commercial property.

Central Air Conditioners

Air conditioning helps maintain a pleasant atmosphere in your home, office, or store. Not only does air conditioning help with climate control, but it also promotes improved air quality.

A new air conditioning unit from The Cool Guys can reduce your energy cost by 30% , improving your overall comfort and turn your living space into an oasis regardless the weather outside

Central Heat Pumps

Fresh air conditioning during summer and toasty warm heating during winter time. Central heat pumps strike a balance between climate control and energy efficiency.

Call us today and lets us help you take advantage of the incredible savings in rebates and grants offered by BC hydro, Forest BC and Green home grants.

You could be eligible for up to $11,000 of combining savings when  switching to an electric heat pump from a fossil fuel heating source. 

These savings include a $3,000 rebate top-up from BC Hydro, which is in addition to CleanBC’s existing $3,000 rebate. This means selected applicants can receive a combined rebate of up to $6,000 from BC Hydro and CleanBC in one application while funding lasts.
You may also be eligible for up to $5,000 in additional rebates from the federal government’s Canada Greener Homes Grant.

This is a separate program with its own eligibility criteria and application process, which requires registration and a home evaluation before making any upgrades. 

Learn more about heat pumps and which one is right for you
Call the Cool Guys today before the funding expires.

Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps and Air conditioners

mps are the perfect solution for that single room that gets too hot in summer or too cold in the winter time. These  compact and super efficient units offer you the flexibility for installation in almost any application with minimal invasion to the property and without recurring in  height renovation cost.

Ductless Heat Pumps also qualify for up to $ 2,000 in rebates.

VRV and MultiSplit System

VRV stands for Variable Refrigerant Volume. VRV systems or multi split units are one of the most efficient climate control equipment in today’s  market.

Designed with the same convenient features and high efficiency of single zone mini splits. Multi split system and VRV allows to cover multiple rooms or  your entire home or business space with minimal envelope invasion and without disruption the normal operation of your household or business.

Multi Split system also qualify for up to $6,000 in grants and rebates.

Rooftop Unit

Rooftop units are the perfect solution for large commercial spaces. However, these units require special planning and a skillful  team to install them, so call The Cool Guys today for the best advice on which RTU is right for your application.

Patio Heaters

Reclaim your outdoor space today and make it comfortable even in the coldest winter days with our great selection of commercial and residential patio heaters.

Our Natural gas heaters are conveniently connected directly to your gas supply, ensuring you will never run out of gas unexpectedly as you will with propane tanks.

Furthermore, Natural gas costs only a fraction compared to liquid propane tanks.